Try this delicious Chicken and Cauliflower Curry
This delicious chicken and cauliflower curry is a weeknight winner! With just a few spices and some vegetables straight out of their favourites list, you can create a mild and tasty weeknight dinner to fill their tummies on these chilly days.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, grated
- 500g chicken thighs, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 potato, diced
- 1/4 cauliflower, chopped
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 250ml coconut cream
- 250ml chicken stock
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- Heat the oil in the pot over medium-high heat. Cook and stir onion until soft, about 3 minutes. Stir garlic and ginger in until fragrant.
- Add chicken in and cook until it turns to white colour. Add carrot and potato in.
- Stir curry powder, paprika, turmeric and cumin into chicken and vegetables and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add coconut cream and chicken stock, lower heat to medium and simmer for 10 -15 minutes until sauce is reduced and thickened.
- Add cauliflower in and cook for 3 minutes. Then add peas and salt in and cook for a further 2 minutes. Taste to see if it needs more salt.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with rice, noodle, mashed potato, roti or Naan bread!
Check out our other posts
- Try this delicious Chicken and Cauliflower CurryTry this delicious chicken and cauliflower curry packed with their favourite vegetables.
- Try this super fun beginners sushi!Have you made sushi at home before? It’s easier than you think.
- Pumpkin soup that will soothe your winter chillsAn easy pumpkin soup recipe that will win your children over.